Friday, July 17, 2009

Healthy Lifestyle and Teaching

Hola!

So I am starting a blog because I feel that I will be able to share my struggles and experiences and get some advice at the same time. I am a first year teacher and I am struggling to live a healthy life-style. I was just hired to teach 8th grade math and language arts. I am excited because in this economy finding a job is not as simple as it once was.

So the point of my blog will be to gain advice from others and to give advice about living a healthy life-style and being a successful teacher. I know that both of these things are challenging and this is the reason that I am seeking advice.

So a little about myself:

I am from North Carolina, as the title says and I recently graduated from a University of North Carolina school. I have struggled with my weight since I was a teenager, which wasn't that long ago as I am 23 years old. I played sports when I was in High School and that helped to keep my health in line, however college was a shock to my system. I love college, don't get me wrong, but it did not do a lot for my health, which I take full responsibility for.

So over the next year, I plan to write as much as I can about the things I learn as I enter my new career and my new life-style. I would love suggestions and help! Thank you in advance!


<3 New Teacher

1 comment:

  1. Earthling...
    When our eternal soul leaves our body at death
    and we wiseabove to meet our Maker,
    only four, last things remain:
    death, judgement, Heaven or Hell
    according to the deeds WEE mortals
    have done in our Finite Existence.

    ⬆️I'm a re-boot NDE⬇️
    If you're RIGHT,
    you'll see the LIGHT -
    follow that to the Elysian Fields.
    Let's be tethered2forever Upstairs.

    Find-out what RCIA means and join.
    Make Your Choice -SAW

    ⚠️DO NOT⚠️take the Mark of the Beast;
    otherwise...
    we'll be in two, different eternities.

    ReplyDelete